Wednesday, August 22, 2012

FREE eBooks =D

Want some free eBooks?  Tired of paying for the classics?  Just want to check out more in a genre you love?  Looking for something new and exciting?  Here are two sites where you can do just that:

Project Gutenberg 
One of my favorite sites!  Offers over 40,000 eBooks in several different formats.  A few of their most popular downloads include:
  • The Bible
  • Pride and Prejudice
  • Dracula
  • The Kama Sutra
  • War and Peace 
  • How to Analyze People on Sight 
 Amazon
I've found myself scanning their eBook section for freebies on a daily basis.   My favorite search is "free paranormal romance" (thank you Rachel).  I'm not sure how long it will last, but you can get the awesome "Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble" by the very talented H.P. Mallory for...yes, you guessed it...FREE!


No comments:

Post a Comment